You should understand, as the proprietor of a rental property, the significance of marketing when it comes to locating ideal tenants. You are missing out on a tremendous opportunity if you haven’t tried to utilize virtual tours! It can be a great method to show prospective tenants what to expect before they visit your rental homes by giving them the option to take a virtual tour. We’ll go over the advantages of using virtual tours for your rental property marketing and the reasons why every owner of a rental property should in the paragraphs that follow.
Virtual Tour Basics
A virtual tour is a computer-generated model of a rental home that allows prospective tenants to virtually explore the area. As opposed to photographs, which present a restricted viewpoint of the property, virtual excursions offer an elaborate and all-encompassing analysis of every room. Virtual tours also provide potential tenants with the ability to estimate the size of rooms and other sections of the house and see how their furniture will fit in.
According to recent research, a lot of tenants like virtual tours while viewing rental homes. According to the research compiled by Zumper, more than 70% of prospective tenants indicated a readiness to lease an apartment without physically inspecting it, on the condition that a 3D virtual tour could be utilized to do so.
Types of Virtual Tours
Prospective tenants are afforded an immersive experience via virtual tours, which enable them to observe your rental properties from any location without physically being present. Before visiting the property, they will be able to comprehend the area and ascertain whether or not it meets their requirements. 360-degree virtual tours, 3D virtual tours, and virtual reality tours are the three primary varieties of virtual excursions available.
1. 360-degree Virtual Tour: By combining multiple photographs into a single panoramic image, one can generate 360-degree virtual tours. With the ability to drag and drop, these tours give prospective tenants a comprehensive overview of a room in a single image. The 360-degree virtual tours are a great choice for rental property owners who are new to using virtual tours because they are inexpensive and simple to create.
2. 3D Virtual Tour: By enabling prospective tenants to virtually traverse the property, a three-dimensional (or “true”) virtual tour provides a higher level of immersion compared to a 360-degree virtual tour. These tours are generated by capturing and piecing together numerous photographs of a rental property using specialized software. Three-dimensional virtual excursions are predominantly employed for upscale rental properties as a consequence of the substantial time and effort invested in generating top-notch results.
3. Virtual Reality Tour: The most cutting-edge and captivating method of touring properties is through virtual reality (VR) tours. Prospective tenants can virtually investigate every nook and cranny of the property by donning a VR headset and virtually walking through it as if they were physically present. While virtual reality tours were originally uncommon, they are increasingly more frequent as VR technology becomes more widely available.
The Benefits of Using Virtual Tours
Consider some of the advantages of utilizing virtual tours for the purpose of marketing your rental property, now that we’ve covered the fundamentals.
• Convenience. The fact that virtual tours are extremely convenient is their greatest advantage. You can show your rental properties to potential tenants without requiring them to leave their homes or work schedules. Renters from out-of-state or abroad who need assistance setting up a time to visit and physically see the home will particularly benefit from this.
• 24/7 Availability. Virtual tours are accessible seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day. This implies that prospective renters won’t have to force themselves to fit around your availability in order to view your rental properties on their time.
• Increased Online Engagement. Increased engagement has also been demonstrated by virtual tours. Search engine optimization, or SEO, for your rental property can be enhanced with virtual tours. A virtual tour is a fantastic method to add new material to your property listing and raise your rating in search results, as Google loves fresh information.
How to Optimize Your Virtual Tours
These pointers will help you maximize the advantages of virtual tours now that you are aware of their advantages:
• Quality Matters. Quality is everything when it comes to virtual tours; use high-quality images and videos, and limit the use of low-resolution or blurry photographs. Utilize high-quality virtual tour content to increase prospective tenants’ awareness of your rental properties.
• Include a Call to Action. After your virtual tour, include a call to action (CTA). A call to action (CTA) is a phrase or button that nudges prospective tenants to do the next action, such calling you for a showing or asking for further details. Potential tenants can advance closer to becoming actual tenants by taking action, which is made possible by the inclusion of a CTA.
Virtual tours enable you to give prospective tenants a sense of your rental properties without requiring them to make an in-person visit. There has never been a better opportunity to begin incorporating virtual tours into your rental property marketing than right now. Contact your local Real Property Management office today to learn more about incorporating virtual tours into your rental property marketing.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.